Check out this page to find out what our Privacy and Data Security Policies are.
We may modify or amend this policy at any time and for any reason. By using this site you consent to our handling of your personal information in accordance with this policy (as amended from time to time).
We may collect personal information about you:
- When you register for Trade account.
- When you contact us to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
- Through your use of this site [and the services and functionality offered through it].
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To create an online account for you.
- To record and process your orders.
- To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post.
- To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
- To respond to your queries.
Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
We may share your personal information:
- To our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected [(e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries) (collection agencies etc)].
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
We only email you if you want us to. We do not send unsolicited emails. When you register your email address with us, if you choose to, you go on a list to receive email announcements about products, offers and promotions from us.
Every email message we send includes an email address to which you can respond. If at any time you decide you do not want to receive our emails, simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you unsubscribe you will still continue to receive emails specifically related to your online orders.
Data Security Policy
In accordance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, Wise Owl Quilting maintains high standards for the protection of data to ensure that customer information remains private and is only used for the purpose it was collected.
The Wise Owl Quilting website has layers of security to protect it against malicious activity, possible breaches of the system ('cracking') and unauthorised access to customer data.
Customer data is not permanently stored on the website.
Email sent to Wise Owl Quilting is not encrypted and is therefore not secure.